fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP today with Above target scores

Passed PMP today with Above target scores 6 years 1 month ago #13578

• Geeta Sudarshan
  • Geeta Sudarshan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

Thank you PM PrepCast for making my PMP preparation so structured. I cleared the exam today in my 2nd attempt and I scored an Above target in 4 out of 5 process groups.

When I failed to clear my first attempt I was quiet taken aback and was doubtful if I could ever make it. Today, as I went through the exam, I felt that I did the similar type of questions before. Thanks to the PM PrepCast simulator. Here are a few lessons learned:

When I started my preparation for the second time, my main objective was to solve as many questions as possible. So, I solved almost 2200 questions from across different websites. This helped me clear all the ambiguities.
I did 7 out of 9 premium tests from PM PrepCast and I passed in 6 of them with more than 75%.
A couple of days before the exam, I skimmed through the PMBOK guide but concentrated more on the Glossary terms. They are a great source of information.
I also went through all the tips available on this website. For example, the difference between work performance data, information and report.

Thank you once again for helping me make this happen.

Geeta

Passed PMP today with Above target scores 6 years 1 month ago #13581

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Congratulations
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login