fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on 8th Mar in my First Try

Passed PMP on 8th Mar in my First Try 6 years 1 month ago #13573

• Ranjan Mundra
  • Ranjan Mundra's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear All,
i am pleased to advise that i passed my PMP exam on 8th Mar at my first attempt. I was really tense before the exam as was having a hectic schedule.
About the exam- questions were based on practical situations and you had to understand the concept well.
I used the below Resources:
1. PMBOK 5th ED- Read it 2 times and reading 2 time makes it clearer.
2. Rita Mulcahy- 8th Edition - This book is great to understand the concepts and highly recommended.
3.PM Prepcast- Good tool for understanding the PMBOK guide in easy language by listening. It made the reading of PMBOK easier and quicker.
4. Head First- Read in parts
5. Shiv notes.
I found the Simulator by Cornelius Fichtner a good too for exam preparation.
I did not take enough practice exams and practiced enough questions. It was something i found lacking and highly recommended while completing each chapter.
Overall i am pleased that i was manage to pass this exam with the time i could set aside from my schedule.
Thanks and Best Regards,
Ranjan
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login