fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PASSED!! - 28 February 2018

PASSED!! - 28 February 2018 6 years 1 month ago #13548

• Jaco De Haast
  • Jaco De Haast's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
As per the heading I guess all can see why I am writing this post :) So let me start from the beginning.

I started studying for my PMP a few years ago and it was always one of the big milestones in my life that I wanted to achieve. The trick is that you must set yourself deadlines for writing. And the best way to do this is by becoming a member of PMI and book the exam. I will admit I moved my exam once, but have to also say, I might have been a bit too ambitious. My preperation took 3 months and I used the PrepCast to its full potential. The lessons were great and I feel that although there is much more detail than required for the exam, that might be what helped me understand the concepts. I also feel that a big plus point was the testing engine I took with the PrepCast. I set clear goals and did a simulation exam once a week as if I would have been at the real exam and checked my improvement and what I needed to improve. I also did a lot of online practice exams. I truly think this is the best way to prepare. It helps you understand the way in which PMI asks the questions and also builds your stamina for the real exam.

On the day of the exam, I was 30 minutes early. I would advise not to get there too early, as you get more stressed the longer you wait (Although there is no need to stress at all). I took one unscheduled break throughout my exam. I finished first of my group, but hey, I think that is because I was prepared thank to Cornelius and his PrepCast! See attached for the end result :)

Thank you again Cornelius for a GREAT COURSE!
Attachments:

PASSED!! - 28 February 2018 6 years 1 month ago #13551

• Kar Dev
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congrats
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login