fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I PASSED MY PMP EXAM TODAY,7 MARCH 2018 ON MY FIRST ATTEMPT

I PASSED MY PMP EXAM TODAY,7 MARCH 2018 ON MY FIRST ATTEMPT 6 years 1 month ago #13523

• daniel sepuya
  • daniel sepuya's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I used the PM-Prepcast from obtaining from 35 contact hours,prepared by videos,in the last last month I did 6 trial simulated exams from PM-Prepcast,reviewed them and focused on areas of weakness,especially in monitoring&Execution and planning .In the last days,I looked at initiation and close as these are short and easy to understand and chances were high to score above target.I did not read the PMBOK Guide cover to cover,I would only refer to it where I didn't the concept well.I focused energy on integration,procurement,Human resource,cost,time and scope in that order.I preparared for 6months but only because I could switch off and concentrate on other things.I also used ITTOs applications and games to master them.All in all God was on my side during the exam cause 15 minutes to the end I was left with 25 questions ,concentrated and answered about 15 in steady mode,and panicked in the last minutes so just chanced,was reading last statement of the question,then read the answer and pick the answer,I finished my final question 5seconds to the end and did no review of the answer.THANKS TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD,I MADE IT IRRESPECTIVE.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login