fbpx

Reply: PMP certified today 3/5 with Above Target on First Attempt!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP certified today 3/5 with Above Target on First Attempt!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 weeks ago #13501

Ty Weston, PMP

Glad to hear it!
6 years 3 weeks ago #13496

Zeeshan Humayun

Hi All, I am happy to announce that I am PMP certified today 3/5 with Above Target in all groups in my First Attempt and can have PMP by my name!!

I want to say a heartfelt Thank you everyone who helped me in this process. Here is my PMP journey/lesson learnt . I started studying for the exam from mid of Dec and enrolled for exam on 3/5 knowing the new edition course will be starting from 3/26. Overall I spent 2-3 hours during weekdays after work and 5-6 hours on weekend studying PMP over 3 months to cover following:
1) Rita Eight edition
2) PMBOK (went over twice)
3) Prepcast simulated mocks (7 full length mocks with scores ranging from 78 to 82%)
4) PM Fastrack ( 4 full length mocks with scores between 67 and 78%)
5) Full length mocks from PMASPIRE and Simplilearn
6 )PMP® Exam Mentor phone app for questions on the go

The PMP exam was tougher then mocks with over 90% questions being situational. I was able to finish first pass for all questions in 3.5 hours. The Prepcast mock questions are better worded them actual exam. The question length were not super long but they were phrased vaguely and lot of them were down to two responses. I used the highlight and cross out feature extensively which helped when I reviewed the over 25 marked questions and ended up changing around 10 of them when I had time to review the question afresh. There were lot of situational questions on Change Control, Stakeholder , Risk and 7Qs. I would suggest to give as many mocks and review/analyze the wrong answers to identify your gaps. Best of luck to all who are preparing for the exam. It is worth it!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login