fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: 3-1-18 Passed my PMP exam, overall above target on my 1st try

3-1-18 Passed my PMP exam, overall above target on my 1st try 6 years 1 month ago #13490

• Ruby Burdiez
  • Ruby Burdiez's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I attribute my success to: 1. Devising an ITTO strategy that would work for me, 2. Taking the tests and reviewing the material associated with the areas where I made my mistakes. Understanding the ITTO's was really what propelled me to the next range of scores that gave me the confidence to take my test. My final booster was the ITTO exam #9, once I aced it I felt ready. In my opinion, the questions on the simulator are much better written and expressed than what I experienced on the test. The test questions frequently did not make sense and I perceived a large number of what seemed as grammatical mis-connotations. I also want to note the excellent customer experience I received while using the PMP precast simulator, the support team was outstanding in helping me out and through the last mile to achieve my certification - I could not have done it without you - thank you.

3-1-18 Passed my PMP exam, overall above target on my 1st try 6 years 1 month ago #13503

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
That is great to hear that you passed!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login