fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP is easy to pass with Cornelius's program

PMP is easy to pass with Cornelius's program 6 years 1 month ago #13480

• Olga
  • Olga's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello to everybody!
I would like to share my experience with PMP exam. I got Cornelius's program at the beginning of December 2017. It took nearly 3 month to study and 28 February I passed with performance 'above target', right from the first time. The exam day was really funny and hard. It was in Romania (700 km from my house), there was a blizzard, there were no any taxi. I got my way by foot from hotel (7 km). I was like snow man, when I arrived at the prometric center ))). And this was just the beginning... There were no electricity, then when electricity was 'on', there were no connection with server. So, my time to start exam was 12:00, but actually it was started at 15:30...
Should note that knowledge's sources are not only Cornelius's program and PMBOK. There a lot of business books and work experience.
That's my story and I am so grateful to Cornelius)))!!!

PMP is easy to pass with Cornelius's program 6 years 1 month ago #13504

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Congratulations!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login