fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed my exam on 2nd test.

I passed my exam on 2nd test. 6 years 3 weeks ago #13442

• Vincent Lam, PMP
  • Vincent Lam, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello there,
I finally passed my PMP exam on 2nd attemps today. I was definitely nervous and feeling pressure on this than my 1st test.
Lesson learned :
On 1st attempted, I had used PM-Prepcast, others books read 4 times and referred to PMBok ITTO's sections and i have memorized all those ITTO's without solid understand of the concept. Did 5 times simulations exams progress from 1st-51% to 5th-81% and I have failed the exam!
Total frustration and really put in my study effort for 2nd test.
MUST know for passing the PMPexam !!
Study, study and study (effort)!!!
True solid understand of the ITTO's concepts(with these ITTO's in/out studying, you definitely remebered all 47 processes with ease)
Use Prepcast + Exam simulation, PMBok Guide(read 2 times and actually, it was quite easy reading for me after memorized the ittos, it help me to solidify those concepts)
and few web references..
At last, hope the new participants can use this as a guide to help them prep for the PMP exam(because I was here to learned a few tips and tricks for my prep)
Thank you the PM-Prepcast team and Cornelius!

I passed my exam on 2nd test. 6 years 3 weeks ago #13447

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Many congratualtions, on passing PMP...it’s indeed a big achievement....I failed my pmp too first time and now preparing again and will give exam before it change. I am lost too and confused,
Sometimes I feel I can’t understand what my gaps are and how do I fill them :(
Very Happy For you
Thanks
Rubina

I passed my exam on 2nd test. 6 years 3 weeks ago #13458

• Vincent Chi Vinh Lam
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Rubina,
Thanks you for the congrats.
Don't be discourage! Build on what you already knew. PM-Prepcast was an excellent product to prep the exam. Now you need to focus on PmBok guide. The A-1 section helped me a lot and easier to read than the main chapters. You will discover few "ooh " this process does this and "ahh" that process does that! There are clearly distinct!
All the best wishes to you!
Vincent
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login