fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my exam on first attempt - thanks to PM PrepCast and home-made ITTO flashcards!

Passed my exam on first attempt - thanks to PM PrepCast and home-made ITTO flashcards! 6 years 2 months ago #13435

• Rebecca Levitz, PMP
  • Rebecca Levitz, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I sat for my exam last Friday. I felt like I knew the material pretty well but was nervous about the questions where more than one answer is correct but one is MORE correct.

It can't be stressed enough that you can't simply retain information in order to pass, you must know how to apply the knowledge to a situation. I am grateful for PM PrepCast and Rita Mulcay's PMP study materials for making this clear. I highly recommend the PMP Test Simulator. I subscribed and took every pre-test in the fashion recommended, on a computer, without access to study aids, and each within the timed format.

I felt weak in the ITTOs and in the last 3 days before the exam I made flashcards with the process on the front and the ITTOs on the back and instead of writing down the 47 process groups, I laid them out on the floor as though I were writing them. Then I could flip them and better "see" the relationship between the outputs from one process to the inputs to others. Then I took the ITTO sample test and scored the highest score from any of the sample tests. I believe it really beefed up my ability to answer the ITTO-related questions on the actual exam and allowed me to score exceptionally high.

I wanted to excel in all spaces, I did get highest marks in 4 and target in 1 - so pretty good, and I am very, very happy with that.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login