fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP Exam on my First Attempt with Guidance from the PM PrepCast!

Passed the PMP Exam on my First Attempt with Guidance from the PM PrepCast! 6 years 2 months ago #13373

• Erik Wolf
  • Erik Wolf's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
With the expertise and guidance from the PM PrepCast I successfully passed the PMP Exam on my first attempt. The manner to which the PM Precast staff decomposed all of the information included in the PMBOK Guide enabled me to easily capture and learn the methodologies associated with successful project management. The sample exam questions and exam tips included at the end of each lesson added an additional level of engagement that I feel further assisted my learning process. The Exam Simulator closed the loop on the PM PreCast as a complete learning package, ensuring that the information presented would result in tangible results in the form of realistic exam questions and detailed answers. I highly recommend the PM PrepCast for anyone interested in learning project management or brushing up on certain PM skills. I was even lucky enough to take on a slight accent similar to Mr. Fichtner which somehow allowed me to remember certain words and key topics simply by repeating the words exactly how they were spoken to me. I rather enjoyed that, so thank you!

Passed the PMP Exam on my First Attempt with Guidance from the PM PrepCast! 6 years 2 months ago #13375

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Great to hear it!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login