fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my exam 7 hours ago!

Passed my exam 7 hours ago! 6 years 2 months ago #13340

• Luke
  • Luke's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm glad to say that I passed the exam today on 23rd February in first try!
It took me 3 weeks to prepare and I crashed around 5-6 hours a day (if you have longer time, it is better just make it 2-4 hours).

These what I did to prepare for exam:
1. Pm Prepcast exam practice/simulator
I mostly only do the time quizzes, 10, 20,30 questions. I only did 2 of the premium exams to get used to the timing constraint.

2. PMBOK 5th.

I know the material I used was less ideal than most people recommend, but at that time these are the only resource i have at hand.
PM precast really prepared me well to link all the project management process and give realistic questions here.

The exam question difficulty level is about the same like Prepcast simulator but I feel its a bit more confusing/trickier because of the wordings and the pressure of the "real" exam.
My little tips: don't drink too much, few minutes before the exam start (washroom purposes)

And also special thanks to Stan Po and Yazmine Darcy to guide me along with excellent explanation for some exam simulator questions.

Thank you PrepCast for helping me to attain PMP.

Cheers!,
Luke
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Passed my exam 7 hours ago! 6 years 2 months ago #13369

• Jada Garrett
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
congrats Luke on being a PMP! I could not imagine studying for 5-6 hours each day - wow!
Jada Garrett, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login