fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed Exam (simulator exam scores included)

Passed Exam (simulator exam scores included) 6 years 1 month ago #13329

• Carly
  • Carly's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi all,

I wanted to share some of the details of my study as I know this forum was helpful for me to look through during my studies.

I spent about 30 days studying for the exam (yes shorter than most, but I did spend a fair amount of hours studying).

I read the PMBOK, Rita's book, HeadFirst, and watched / listened to the PrepCast videos. I started using the simulator about a week and a half prior to my exam. I did all nine exams and my scores were mainly high 80's (as I know everyone is always wondering about the scores).

Using all of the above materials I was adequately prepared for the exam.

Best of luck to you all who are studying!

Regards,
Carly

Passed Exam (simulator exam scores included) 6 years 1 month ago #13338

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Great job. How did you do on the exam and did you feel your preparation was sufficient?

Passed Exam (simulator exam scores included) 6 years 1 month ago #13346

• Carly
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
thank you!

I scored above target in all areas.

I did feel prepared, however, since I didn’t fully know exactly what it was going to be like, of course I was nervous going into the exam.

Best,
Carly
Last edit: by Carly.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login