fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Suggestions For Tightening The Gap

Suggestions For Tightening The Gap 6 years 2 months ago #13314

• Camile Walls
  • Camile Walls's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I sit for my exam on 3/11. I have read Rita, Andy and PMBOK once only. Current state, I am taking practice exams and averaging a 75%. I want to get this score consistently to the 80 percentile before sitting for the exam. Any advice to increase scores? Do you think I should postpone?

Thank you.

Suggestions For Tightening The Gap 6 years 2 months ago #13322

• Ty Weston, PMP
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
It would be hard to judge how your test result would be with any practice exam score as everyone responds differently during tests. Try not to get too caught up with this number but focus on your understanding of the concepts.
Which practice exams are you taking?

Suggestions For Tightening The Gap 6 years 2 months ago #13342

• Camile Walls
  • Camile Walls's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you. I am taking the PrepCast Simulator. Took another test and got a 77% today.

[email protected] 6 years 2 months ago #13344

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Understanding which knowledge area the question is related to will be a big help.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login