fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Exam: Be Ready for the Surprise

PMP Exam: Be Ready for the Surprise 6 years 2 months ago #13233

• Socrates Subramanian
  • Socrates Subramanian's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear All,

I passed the PMP exam on my first try. I have read many folks saying the Questions in Exam were difficult compared to Prepcast. That statement is by no means an exaggeration. That's very true.

In my view, Prepcast is a must if your basics are weak (or if you want to ensure that you know the basics). Many Prepcast Questions are straight-forward: ITTO Question. I did not get one direct ITTO question. Everything is situational. Even the situational questions are very complexly framed.

My suggestion is: Prepcast can still use the existing standard set of questions or upgrade to similar questions and categorize that as Basic-Level.
But Prepcast needs to provide a simulator with Questions with the same level of difficulty as of the Exam.

I would not say that I am disappointed with Prepcast but I would definitely say that, with all the positive reviews, I expected the Prepcast to be somewhat closer to the Exam.

PMP Exam: Be Ready for the Surprise 6 years 2 months ago #13245

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
congrats!
Community Moderator

PMP Exam: Be Ready for the Surprise 6 years 2 months ago #13261

• Genevieve Pluviose, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Congratulations!!!!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login