fbpx

Reply: Passed First time and Studied the wrong things

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed First time and Studied the wrong things

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 1 month ago #13167

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Ailen,
Is there a way to print the PMP flow map? I am a visual learner as well and find your flow map a great tool for studying. Thanks for sharing :-) Congrats on passing the exam!
6 years 1 month ago #13166

Millie

's Avatar

Hi Ailen Pedraza, I really find your PMP Flow map helpful. Is there any way that the pages can be printed individually?

Thank you for sharing and congrats on passing the exam!![
6 years 1 month ago #13140

Ailen Pedraza

's Avatar

I could not study using books or traditional resources, I am a visual learner so I made this guide www.linkedin.com/pulse/pmp-exam-success-...h-ailen-pedraza-pmp/
6 years 1 month ago #13082

Mohammed Alsaedi

Hello there,

25% What would you do next?
20% What would you do in this situation?
20% What process are you in?

These questions which I have had on my exam, it was very difficult to me. Could you please give an example how did you distinguish ITTO among these above questions and to give an example for each one?

Thank you for your supports
6 years 1 month ago #13070

Ty Weston, PMP

I did not do a brain dump either. Practising memorizing the 47 processes pretty much every day was the key for me.
6 years 1 month ago #13065

Anonymous

's Avatar

Dan Ryans simulator is good. Its pretty cheap too. My advice is to mind map each of the 10 knowledge areas. Know how inputs become outputs or utilize the same inputs. Do 1 a day and really know each knowledge area from planning inputs to closing outputs. then I would look at EVERY TOOL and technique and know what situation you would use them. You don't have to memorize them but be able to name where a tool or technique is used and what it is used for.

Head First is good book that walks you through each step and has good questions.

Again, I would say that 85% or more came from PMBOK and I never sat down and read it.

www.pmexamsmartnotes.com/my-pmp-brain-dump/

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login