fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam (2015) in 1st attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam (2015) in 1st attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 2 months ago #12998

nandi venkata sreekar

My experience
I am not interested in classroom training. So, I was searching for online REPs during 2014 for training and landed in this site. Gained some confidence going through all the success stories in this site and then
Step 1: Registered for prepcast and went through all the videos and took the exam.
Step 2: Applied for PMP. Unfortunately, selected for audit and had to send across the docs to US which is a bit of work but was happy once those are verified successfully.
Step 3: Read PMBOK 5th edition once.
Step 4: After getting good confidence, selected date for exam.
Step 5: Targeted to complete Rita's PMP exam prep 8th edition before 1 week of exam and did it.
The last week I just spent recollecting some of the topics and then took the exam after and passed.

Thanks to cornelius fichtner and also, i used to go through this forum for success stories which kept me more focused. So, even if it is late, I wanted to share my overall exp. And, all the best to all who are planning to take exam in 2018.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login