fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on 12/2 in first attempt.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on 12/2 in first attempt.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 months ago #12551

Man Loh

I am very excited to pass the PMP exam on last Saturday in one attempt with this PMP prep class! I am very pleased to see I am achieving an overall performance of above target (3 Above Target and 2 Target). I have to praise the quality of this online class with the amazing simulator that let me focus on my weak areas as summarized in each of the exam that I took during my weekend practices before going to the real exam. The simulator user interface is well written (in my opinion, it is nicer than the real exam!) and designed with exam like questions, the simulator filter capabilities are extremely helpful when revisiting the failed answers of completed exams. The detail explanations further reinforce my learning during my 5 months journey with this prep class. Thank you all who participated in creating such a useful online class that I can follow along at my own pace. This course is nicely done! Keep up with the great work!

Thanks,

Man

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login