fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed with 5 Above Target Scores

Passed with 5 Above Target Scores 6 years 5 months ago #12527

• Andrew Liddell
  • Andrew Liddell's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
To the other aspirants in this group, here is a rundown of my preparation method that I hope will be of use:

- Read Rita Mulcahy about 3 times (first the book itself, then material written on note cards).

- Used PM Prep Cast's Simulator + other mocks while referring to the PMBOK. (I read it once before, but found Rita's gave more insight into the all-important flow of the process)

Other Exams & Quiz scores:

- Rita's Exercise problems -- 78-96% (82% average over 14 quizzes)
- HeadFirst Free PMP Mock exam -- 91% (this exam has several outdated questions)
- Simplilearn Free PMP Mock exam -- 85% (this exam has some outdated questions)
- PocketPrep Paid Simulator -- 85% average (about 400 casual questions done repeatedly)

- PM PrepCast Simulator Results:

13 Quizzes with about 40 questions each: 92% average

Exam 1 = 88%
Exam 2 = 91%
Exam 3 = 91%
Exam 4 = 95%
Exam 5 = 95%
Exam 6 = 93%

- Oliver Lehmann's 175 -- 84%

Total questions: ~3100

A massive thank you to Cornelius' team at PM Prep Cast, especially Stan, Yazmine and Jonathan for their frequent and generous help with all my questions. You guys are awesome!

Good luck to all aspirants!

Passed with 5 Above Target Scores 6 years 5 months ago #12529

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Andrew,

On behalf of our entire team, congratulations on passing your exam! We are so happy for you! Based on your insightful inputs via the simulator Live FeedbackTM feature, we had little doubt that you will pass your exam with flying marks.

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam. Your feedback contributed to our continuous improvement efforts in making our products better for all our customers.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login