fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP exam on 10/15 with 5 Above Targets

Passed PMP exam on 10/15 with 5 Above Targets 6 years 5 months ago #12247

• Saravanan Ramakrishnan
  • Saravanan Ramakrishnan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
All,

I cleared my PMP last Sunday with Above Target in all the 5 process groups. My sincere thanks to the PrepCast and the forum for the active support. I could take only the first 5 full exams (and no quizzes) offered by PM simulator. This played a major role in me getting ready for the exam. Questions in the exam were similar to that Prepcast ( maybe slightly tougher). Please don't expect repeat questions in the exam, but these simulator tests will certainly prepare you for the exam. As specified in multiple forums, I agree that memorizing ITTOs is not required. However, if you have the time and capability to memorize ITTOs, no harm in doing that. It might help you to eliminate wrong choices for some questions (if not more). I relied on Rita's book (3 times) and PMBOK guide (2 times). Lot of questions on Risk Management, Stakeholder & communication management in the exam.

My sincere thanks one more time to Prepcast team and the supportive community.

Thanks,
Saravanan

Passed PMP exam on 10/15 with 5 Above Targets 6 years 5 months ago #12253

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Great Job!
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login