fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP

Passed the PMP 6 years 6 months ago #12195

• Adnan Fakruddin
  • Adnan Fakruddin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello All,

I passed the PMP last month with "Above Target". The PM exam simulator was among the most important resources I had used. I bought it quiet late in my preparation, wish had bought it earlier. Though could attempt only 4 tests but with each one I was gaining on confidence and building an exam strategy. The standard of the questions and the answer explanations were outstanding as was the performance reporting. The 4 tests helped me develop patience and focus during the times when I was just not sure of the answers.

The very first test I took scored 74%, didnt realize how concerned I was going to be about exam time management. However in the next 3 tests I was more relaxed and scored 84, 86 & 84. I still have 5 tests left and a months time left on my access, I intend to take couple of them more as quiet few concepts/terms I learned during the tests were not in any other resources I used (for example the 100% WBS rule). I was able to complete most of the tests in less than 3 1/2 hours, however for the exam my strategy was to be able to go at a pace of 50 questions per hour, which I followed and was successful.

I would like to thank the PM Exam Simulator team for a wonderful product & wish them the best !!!

Regards,
Adnan Fakruddin
Last edit: by Adnan Fakruddin.

Passed the PMP 6 years 6 months ago #12197

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Adnan,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Passed the PMP 6 years 6 months ago #12200

• Akim Galloway
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You did it! Congratulations
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login