fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP above target 1st attempt (OSP International PrepCast)

Passed PMP above target 1st attempt (OSP International PrepCast) 6 years 6 months ago #12070

• Sergey Krupin
  • Sergey Krupin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I passed the test on the first attempt on September 27. The exam is difficult (especially since English is my second language). I advise to take "language support" when registering for the exam. I spent 3 months for exam preparation. I read PMBOK 3 times. Rita Mulkahi - 2 times, but it was a long time ago. I made an abstract from her materials and did not read it any more - this book is more for beginners than for those who have experience.
A huge role in the preparation was played by the materials and tests of PM Prep Cast (OSP International). Theory materials - clear and compact. When you start simulator you understand your gaps in theory.
I recommend that everyone completely look through all the questions of the simulator after passing the test and not be limited to just the wrong ones. OSP has a very detailed description of the answers and you actually go through the theory one more time. Their online help option is very interesting and helpful . I used it and got a professional answer. I recommend, since the PMBOK itself does not prescribe certain issues clearly.
Gook luck to everybody and THANKS to the "OSP International" and it's team for materials and support!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Last edit: by Mark Wuenscher, PMP. Reason: changed PMPOK to PMBOK

Passed PMP above target 1st attempt (OSP International PrepCast) 6 years 6 months ago #12080

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Sergey,

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! This is a significant accomplishment. Thanks for taking the time to post your lessons learned. Great advice. Best of luck to you as a newly certified PMP!

Cheers,

Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login