fbpx

Reply: Congratulations! I got my life back on my first attempt :-)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Congratulations! I got my life back on my first attempt :-)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 6 months ago #12126

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Dear May,
Congratulations on your PMP success,
Cheers!!!
6 years 6 months ago #12030

Stan Po - Admin

Dear May,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 6 months ago #12029

May Noack

A big thank you to PrepCast and the Exam Simulation!
My study plan was based on 16 weeks. I did a bottom up analysis on how and when I would start using the exam simulation.
I did all the exams in the simulation and even had time to return for a second try on the 2 exam I failed on my initial try outs.
I believe I was really ready the first time I hit the 80% target. After that, I did a lot of trials and never got over 78%.
Sometimes, you just hit saturation.(Any new thing I learn, I forget something else... )
The recipe is to balance your life (if you can). I had to work and spend the evenings learning and weekends were set for Exam Simulations.
So.. I had a lot of learning and understanding on the weekdays and Saturdays are my first simulation test which scores were good.
Then did a second simulation on Sundays but somehow they were never better. (Sundays were my panic days..).
I think, sometimes it is better to have a space or a break, in between test to allow time for understanding and facts to sink in.
The more panic and the more test I did... DID NOT help.
I strongly believed that the PrepCast helped me understand the PMBOK. I also used Rita but only as an addition as recommendation (went thru it once).
I used the PrepCast twice and sometimes repeatedly as I went thru the PMBOK 2-3 times. Only on those areas I was unsure of.
Thank you all in the Halls of Fame for the additional motivation and push!
I wish you all the very best on your endeavors! You can do it!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login