fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed My PMP with Above Target !!!!!!!!!

Passed My PMP with Above Target !!!!!!!!! 6 years 6 months ago #11986

• Sai Prasad
  • Sai Prasad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
“Arise, Awake and stop not until the goal is reached !!!” – Swami Vivekantda
Above statement is my inspiration statement to success in PMP-Pass journey!!!
I passed my PMP yesterday (on 21st September-2017 (3rd attempt)), scoring Above Target in every areas!
PMBOK, Head first and Rita's PMP book, help me to understand the processes.
These three books are really helpful to understand not only for PMP exam but also to build good ground base for future projects.

Have taken training course from Simplilearn and was helpful in building the mind set and familiarity to study and prepare for the PMP certification.

Meanwhile, I have registered with PM PrepCast Exam simulators which was a very right decision as it does clear lot of concepts and provide the necessary tips and tricks to answer questions as per the PMP examination. The simulator does cover lot of different questions to give me the required confidence for clearing the exam.

I took 8 (PM precast) + 4 (Simplilear) Mock tests and scored averagely around 80%.

Don’t worry much about 80% scores in mock exams, main important thing is concentrate where your week in knowledge areas / processes and focus on that area and enhance your knowledge accordingly.
I strictly followed PDCA process in my PMP preparation process (P-Plan : Plan your Preparation well before you go for mock tests, “D” – Do more Mock tests & practice, “C”- Check/evaluate your skills based on Mock tests, “A”- Act/learn from the mistakes, repeat the cycle till you get 80%+ score.
Lot of questions in the exam were on what PM should do next, what should PM do in this situation etc which were tricky and short.

There were No direct ITTO questions in my exam, a good understanding of ITTO’s is very important to answer questions on ITTO’s.

I got Above Target in all domains and was very relaxed to see the Congratulations at the end of the exam.

Last but not least !!!, I specially thank PM-PrepCast team on my success (Guided me as a GURU while doing mock test process), they helped me on all my queries

Than you !!!

Regards,
Sai Prasad

Passed My PMP with Above Target !!!!!!!!! 6 years 6 months ago #11990

• Jada Garrett
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Sai, I am very happy for you. Congratulations. you worked hard and succeeded. You did not stop until you reached your goal.
Jada Garrett, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sai Prasad

Passed My PMP with Above Target !!!!!!!!! 6 years 6 months ago #11992

• Sumit Kapoor
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations Sai for outstanding achievement!

Passed My PMP with Above Target !!!!!!!!! 6 years 6 months ago #11994

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dear Sai,
Many congratulations to you. I can imagine how much hardwork and motivation is required when you fail in your first attempt.

Passed My PMP with Above Target !!!!!!!!! 6 years 6 months ago #11998

• Sai Prasad
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you Friends!!!

Passed My PMP with Above Target !!!!!!!!! 6 years 6 months ago #12090

• Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Congratulations Sai,

Passed My PMP with Above Target !!!!!!!!! 6 years 6 months ago #12150

• Vugar Shafiyev
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login