fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP here is my story of this Journey

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP here is my story of this Journey

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 6 months ago #11863

Tajudeen M. Oyedele (PMP)

Congratulations Deepti
6 years 6 months ago #11855

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks!
6 years 6 months ago #11839

Scott Gillard

Congrats!
6 years 6 months ago #11837

Deepti

's Avatar

Hello

My journey for PMP was a rollercoaster. It took me a 1 year to become PMP, as I was doing with current full-time job and family including 2 growing kids. I took my first test with little study last year and then realized this need real hard work and with Lot of re-scheduling of tests and 1 month of real study made a proud PMP today.
I start taking Chapter Classes which gave me criteria about course. I read Andy Crew book which was start for the knowledge to know how things works then I read Rita’s book which has really helped me to know the process for PMI then PMBOK. Which was little confusing. I went back to Rita; re- read it to have better understanding for process. I memorized PMBOK 47 Process and had understood with ITTOS. My PMI registration was expiring on September 6th and made my goal to become PMP as do or die then I am here.
Along with the books I started practicing on PrepCast Simulation, which was a value addition to my learning path. I solved all 1800 question got 70%-87%. which helped me to balance my time for 4 hours to finish and concentrate on the subject where I need more concentration.
During exam, I prepare brain dump just for formulas which took me 5 min in exam time. The first couple of question made me nervous but then took deep breath and did not leave any question for review unless its too lengthy there was no lengthy question thankfully, I keep doing questions one after other including formula questions so I don't need to look back with no break finished the test 7 minute before. I closed my eyes with heart throbbing million times a minute and when I opened my eyes golden words were on the screen: CONGRATULATIONS and I almost fainted.

Hope this will help!
Thank you!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login