fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP. Couldn't have done it without the PM Exam Simulator!!!

Passed the PMP. Couldn't have done it without the PM Exam Simulator!!! 6 years 8 months ago #11647

• Dharti Kumar
  • Dharti Kumar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Passed the PMP Exam yesterday. I leveraged all the exams to reach 80% before I scheduled my exam. I couldn't have done it without the PM Exam Simulator!!! It is absolutely the most effective tool out there to confirm exam readiness!

Passed the PMP. Couldn't have done it without the PM Exam Simulator!!! 6 years 8 months ago #11648

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Dharti Kumar,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Passed the PMP. Couldn't have done it without the PM Exam Simulator!!! 6 years 8 months ago #11649

• Aung Sint
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Dear Dharti,

Congratulations! Would you mind sharing your lessons learned for future PMP aspirants?
Best regards,
Aung K. Sint, PMP

Passed the PMP. Couldn't have done it without the PM Exam Simulator!!! 6 years 8 months ago #11657

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Congrats!
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login