fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP with 17 Days of Prep - 3P, 2MP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP with 17 Days of Prep - 3P, 2MP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11315

Stan Po - Admin

Dear mavs19,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. I remember your valuable inputs that you submitted through our simulator Live Feedback™ support feature. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam. Thank you for your improvement suggestions. We will consider them for our future software releases.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
6 years 8 months ago #11314

mavs19

I gave the PMP yesterday and cleared it with 3P and 2MP.

Initiation - MP
Planning - P
Execution - P
Monitoring & Controlling - P
Closing - MP

I started my preparation on 2nd July and had to give it before the end of the month due to job related deadlines. Picked 7/20 as the date so i have time to give it again incase i dint clear it the first time.My Study plan - read through Ritas book from 2nd - 7th. Did all chapter end questions and made notes.

Bought the PM prepcast simulator on 7/7 and also Fastrack .Below are my results in order in which i gave them.The last week i only gave mock exams and spent a good amount of time reviewing my results. Also picked one knowledge area a day and revised it so i was in touch. I could not complete all the simulations since i could give only 1/day due to my job, but felt comfortable based on what was said online regarding being ready when you hit 80%.

Regarding the actual exam: It was not as hard as i though it would be. You should be ready if you have given a few mock exams and are scoring above 75%. The difficulty level is somewhere between the PM prepcast simulator and Ritas Fastrack, being closer to prepcast. Also, you dont need to memorize all ITTOs and dont waste time doing the braindump. If you remember it before the exam you will remember it through the exam too.

Thank you Cornelius. The simulator and the community you have built here is great. The live feedback feature is great. The only enhancement that would suggest is adding a 'notes' text box to the questions in the simulator so you can add thought while you attempt the exam and revisit it after the exam (filter showing questions with notes).
  • Simulator EXAM 1: 80
    Simulator EXAM 2: 81
    Oliver 75 Questions: 66
    Simulator EXAM 3: 89
    FAST track Simulation 1: 78
    SimplyLearn Free Exam: 78.5
    Simulator EXAM 4: 88
    Fast Track simulation 2: 88
    Super FASTrack: 74
    Simulator EXAM 5: 91

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login