fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP in first attempt (about 40 days preparation)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP in first attempt (about 40 days preparation)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 8 months ago #11530

Ram Mohan

Hi Atif,

I think you have enough time to deal with, revisit the wrong answers will certainly help reassess situations, as recommended by other experts if possible try to benchmark 80% in mock tests this would help you gain more P's .

Wish you all the best.

- Ram
6 years 8 months ago #11514

Atif Mukhtar

Ram - I'm glad you cleared the PMP test in the 40 days and appreciate you sharing your methodology in detail.

I too wish to benefit from it as I've scheduled the exam in another 39 days.

I did start off a little rusty with below 60% in the free tests. Now that's come to around hover around 75% in the timed versions (90 questions each). My initial strategy is to re-visit the questions that I get wrong and also go through the ones I'm not a hundred percent sure about.

Although elimination technique does help reach a calculated guess but what would you suggest as I've still got a full month's preparation to go. Can put in a dedicated 1-2 hours of study a day (including weekends).

Hope to hear from the community at large

Cheers
-Atif
6 years 8 months ago #11513

Atif Mukhtar

Congratulation Lhito
6 years 8 months ago #11510

Ram Mohan

Congratulations Rose, good to hear that.
6 years 8 months ago #11505

Lhito Jose

Dear Ram,
I passed last Augus8, thanks

Lito
6 years 8 months ago #11476

Jolene Sharp

Hi Ram,
Your post has given me more hope, since my scores have been around what yours were prior to the exam. Hopefully I have the same outcome you had after the exam in 2 days.

Thanks back to prepping I go.
Jolene

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login