fbpx

Reply: Pass my PMP on end of May ..

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Pass my PMP on end of May ..

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 7 months ago #11607

Gail Freedman

Congratulation Chetna on passing the PMP exam! Thank you for sharing your lessons learned. Best of luck to you!

Regards,
Gail
6 years 7 months ago #11604

Gail Freedman, PMP, MBA

's Avatar

Congratulation on passing the PMP exam Chetna! Thank you for posting your lessons learned. Best of luck to you!

Cheers,
Gail
6 years 7 months ago #11598

Jada Garrett

Congrats Chetna! this is great advice. I followed just about the same regimen that you followed. Although, I only used prepcast simulations but used other references to study the answers that I got wrong. I wish that I could have been able to relax the day before the exam. I was a nervous wreck. I studied up until I got out of my car, walking into the testing facility.
6 years 8 months ago #11195

Chetna Patel

I had treated PMP journey as a project from studies to register examination and finally appear in examination 3-4 months span. First few month just read the Rita's PMBOK to understand the process group, knowledge area and input, output and tool and technique. And did some exercise to test the knowledge areas and understanding about the topic. Also referred other authors books to clarify some doubts about the some topic are explained well. Solve the numerical from different books. A month before examination study for 3-4 hours a day, solved as many mock exams of 200 questions, brought PM Simulation and from other resources. Also use free mocks from different resources. Simultaneously, refer to books on doubt areas. A day before exam be relax, clam and take enough rest . Be positive before your exam and all best for who is preparing for examination!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login