Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.
I have successfully cleared PMP in my first attempt on Sep 8, 2009. It was really tough to read PMBOK. During initial days, I used to sleep after reading few pages. Then I was looking for 35 contact hours and came to pmpchampion. The prepcast looked interesting to me. Prepcast helped a lot in preparing me for the exam. Reading PMBOK after going through Prepcast made lot more sense to me. I would like to recommend it to all the PMP aspirants.
My stategy was:
1. Listen to prepcast carefully and make note of important topics.
2. Read PMBOK after listening to prepcast.
3. Read Rita Mulcahy particularly for cost and time.
4. Take the sample test after each chapter.
5. Take sample test(200 questions) 10 days before the exam and try to take as many as possible.
This interview with Simona Fallavollita (LinkedIn Profile) was recorded at the magnificient Project Management Institute (PMI)® Global Conference 2017 in Chicago, Illinois. We discuss the how, what, why and when of the changes that are coming to the PMP exam.