fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed and relief

Passed and relief 6 years 9 months ago #11047

• Yves Jonckheere
  • Yves Jonckheere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi all,
Short debrief of the exam:
- Vast majority of questions where of type "as a PM, what do you do NEXT (or FIRST)", or "What would you have done to prevent this"?
- Only very few questions (3?) required calculation
- Only 2 questions referred to notions outside PMBOK.
- I found it significantly harder than the exam simulations, however these definitely helped me in acquiring the right logical mindset (the "next", the "best answer"). Unlike in the simulations, there were only a handful questions which did not require a careful reading (and jumping right away to the question). Often, just a word could make the difference in choosing the right answer. I finally used up the 4 hours and finished right on time, without break.
- Great relief when I could read CONGRATULATIONS after the last click, because I was really unsure!
Big thank to Cornelius.

Passed and relief 6 years 9 months ago #11051

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Yves,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login