fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Passed in first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Passed in first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 6 months ago #602

BMurray

's Avatar

I also passed on my first try back on May 8th. Been pretty busty since then! I found that the prepcast was an integral part of my study. The convenience of listening anywhere was a tremendous benefit.

For anyone preparing for the exam I used this prepcast, Rita Mulcahy's exam prep book w/flash cards and the PMBOK. I also took a LOT of preactice tests. All of this together I think prepared me very well.

Good luck to everyone !
14 years 6 months ago #599

James Melton, PMP

's Avatar

I too passed on my first attempt and credit it to this course. Following the recommendations and study methods worked.

Good luck to you all.
14 years 6 months ago #597

Cornelius Fichtner

Amit,

Congratulations! I'm very happy to learn that you passed.

And I sincerely hope that "the voices in your head" will go away soon... ;-)

Don't forget that you now have to earn 60 PDUs every 3 years. I can help you with that. Stop by at www.pmlectures.com and also at www.thepmpodcast.com/pdu for 15 free PDUs.
14 years 6 months ago #596

Amit

's Avatar

I have cleared my PMP exam on 1st September 2009 in my first attempt.

Thanks to Mr. Cornelius Fitchner, the quality and diction of prepcast is of high quality. Tips provided for answering the questions are excellent. These tips helped me a lot in making intelligent choices for all the questions where I was bit doubtful.

My Recommendation to all aspirants, that listen the tips and detailing of concepts carefully, tips and illustrations on scenarios are very helpful while answering applied questions.

I experienced that while making intelligent choices, Mr. Fitchner's voice was echoing in my ears :). So for any aspirant just hear prepcast repeatedly and than attempt the exam questions chances are the there you will find that when you will attempt the questions, you will find Mr. Fitchner's voice echoing in your ears and helping you to make intelligent choice.

good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login