fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Did my PBT exam on July 17th

Did my PBT exam on July 17th 6 years 10 months ago #10659

• God'son
  • God'son's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I wrote my PMP PBT exams on the 13th of May 2017, it appears the questions are now more wordy and technical, it took me the entire 4hrs to go through the whole 200 questions and no time to review my answers, the results arrived via email from PMI exactly 10 days after the exams. I thank God for success. My advice is that more updated material and simulators should be employed to prepare for the exams, as it appears the exams is now more difficult to pass as the profile of the certification has risen significantly over the years. The best book to really understand Project management from PMI perspective is to read and understand the PMBOK, it's ok to read other materials first for base understanding, but you need the PMBOK to fine tune your knowledge and be prepared for all kind of of questions in the exams. All the best. Cheers

Did my PBT exam on July 17th 6 years 10 months ago #10661

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Congratulations God'son

Your feedback is very interesting because many people who are taking the computer-based test (CBT) are reporting back that the questions are getting shorter and more scenario-based. You on the other hand took the paper-based test (PBT) and you say the questions are longer and technical. That is an interesting difference.

In any case I'm glad you succeeded!
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login