fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed PMP on first attempt Today 15th May 2017

Passed PMP on first attempt Today 15th May 2017 6 years 10 months ago #10587

• Mohamed Alzain
  • Mohamed Alzain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Firstly big thanks to PM-PrePcast for such great and professional efforts they formulated while designing such wonderful program
I was so happy to see the word Congratulation as a result of my PMP exam on the screen today upon finishing the exam, what a relief!

In regards to studying tactics and technique I believe that it should be tailored based on personal capability, circumstances and need while focusing on the winning horse, what I mean by the winning horse is of course the PM exam simulation from PM-PrePcast, that gave me a real competitive advantage with a solid confidence and best answering techniques.

I won’t be exaggerating if I say that I found the PMP exam to be less difficult than those 9 simulations in PM-PrePcast, I managed to complete the whole exam within 3 hours with very few questions marked for later review (around 7 questions I believe). So my only advise to all aspirants who are preparing to take the exam shortly is to make those 9 exams their first priority even more than the materials studying, believe me guys, it really works better than anything that you could imagine.

Last point worthy to mention that after completing my exam, I met another exam taker who was happy for passing his exam and I ask him about his success story, he said to me: (I couldn’t reach to such success without buying the PM- PrePcast and get the 9 exams in a row) !!
All the best wishes for all of those who are waiting for their PMP journey success, I am gearing it up now for PMI-ACP.

Passed PMP on first attempt Today 15th May 2017 6 years 10 months ago #10593

• Vidya
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Mohamed ,

Congratulations!

I need some guidance for PMP exam like how to approach, which materials i need to refer. Please advise.

Passed PMP on first attempt Today 15th May 2017 6 years 10 months ago #10594

• Mohamed Alzain
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Vidya,

Basically I have used the Pm-PrePcast episodes along with the Rita book one to one relationship, however you can use whatever suits you based on your preference
the only thing that I can highly stress on is resolving the 9 simulation exams regardless of the materials or studying methodology you are planning to approach , those exams are the golden key for passing the PMP exam from the first trial
Wish you all the best
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login