fbpx

Reply: I passed the Exam very easy with Prep-cast only

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the Exam very easy with Prep-cast only

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 5 months ago #697

Praveen Kumar

I have the same feeling regarding PrepCast. Prepcast is comprehensive of all other books. All one need to do is switch on Prepcast and use a mind mapping tool like Mindjet.

Rita can be used just for sample questions and more then that i don't like her authoritarian way of explaining things.
14 years 5 months ago #666

Cornelius Fichtner

Samir,

If you chose to tell us more about your actual exam (as Hassan asked) then please remember that you are not allowed to mention specific questions or findings. You need to stay very "general" in your remarks.

PMI is very strict about what we are allowed to share about the real exam questions and we maintain the same strict standard here in our forums.
14 years 5 months ago #665

Hassan Abu-Baker, PMP

Congrats Samir,

could you elaborate more on the exam you had, what was the focus on, any tips or advises you feel like sharing.

Hassan.
14 years 6 months ago #588

's Avatar

Congratulations!:cheer:
14 years 6 months ago #583

Samir

Yesterday I passed the exam from the first time.

I did not open Rita and I did not want to. All what I did I opened the PMBOK 4th Edition and scan all pages then I marked the area that I am weak or with no information and plan it. I did not read it from the cover to the cover like most of people do.

I bought PM-PREPCAST and enjoyed the lessons one by one. The lessons are very very clear and detailed and was enjoyable to watch. Mr. Cornelius Fichtner presentations.

This is really amazing and to the point. Mr. Fichtner added a third dimension to the PMBOK. This dimension is called the reasoning. Every point on the PMBOK in prep cast was in detailed described and discussed to a point that you can link all idea in th PMBOK very quickly and with no need to memorize a single word.

Thank very much Mr. Fichtner for the remarkable work you have given to us to move towards PMP.

Regards

Samir

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login