fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Two success stories using PMPrepCast between Jan and May 2nd 2017.

Two success stories using PMPrepCast between Jan and May 2nd 2017. 6 years 10 months ago #10546

• Basit Habib
  • Basit Habib's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi All,

Just wanted to write a message of thank you and share my experience for anyone interested.

I started my PMP preparation before xMas but spent solid prep during January with an exam date set for Feb 4th.

I spent on average 2 hours a day of studying PMBOK for four weeks with some additional hours for Mock Exams. I only gave 4 Mock Exams (on average one exam every week), but I taken result analysis very seriously and at end of each Mock Exam, I focused on 3 weakest knowledge area, study those chapters again from PMBOK.

During last week of January I gave fourth Mock Exam and given my exam on Feb 4th and passed it in first attempt.

I kept it simple, unlike going through half a dozen websites for Mock Exams and books etc., I decided to focus on PMBOK only (yes no Rita or any other book) and just taken 4 Mock exam by PMPrepCast. That was enough for me.

Once I passed on Feb 4th, a friend of mine who is also a PM by profession approached me and asked for guidance. He started his preparation for PMP mid of February and passed his PMP exam first time on May 2nd, he also used PMPrepCast and used only 6 Mock Exams not all 9 exams.

In short, for both myself and my friend, PMPrepCast was best, our approach was simple, give one Mock Exam each week, study weaker chapters in detail and revise other chapters during the week, give another Mock Exam next week and repeat. Book exam when start getting 75% or more in two exams in a row.

All the best to all those out there who are preparing for PMP exam, PMPrepCast is great help to know your weak areas.

Good Luck.

Two success stories using PMPrepCast between Jan and May 2nd 2017. 6 years 10 months ago #10549

• ERIC BARTLETT
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Excellent! Congratulations to both of you and thank you for sharing! I love the simple and dedicated approach. Confidence comes gradually, but if you keep at it, it's suddenly right where you need it to be.

Regards,
Eric Bartlett, PMP
Community Moderator
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login