fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP exam on 29-Apr-2017

Passed my PMP exam on 29-Apr-2017 6 years 11 months ago #10496

• CHITTIBABU UNDRU
  • CHITTIBABU UNDRU's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Lessons Learned - Preparation

Finally I passed my PMP exam on 29-Apr-2017 after 8 long month’s preparation

I have started my preparation with Rita's PMP Exam Prep, after few months I have started focusing on PMBOK Guide to understand the frame work. These two books are really helped me to understand PMP exam expectations.

Meanwhile, I have registered with PM PrepCast for Online Video lessons along with Exam simulators (Course: PM PrepCast Elite), the way Cornelius explained each process was helped me a lot to understand better way.

Along with this course I took SimpliLearn & PM Training exam simulators, these all courses are part of my success.

I took total 20 Mock tests (Exam simulator) and scored Average 80% in all the tests.

Lessons Learned - Exam/Exam day

I have scheduled my exam at 12:30 PM at Prometric center; I reached around 11:15. I have started my exam 12:00 PM itself (30 min before).

I spent first two hours & completed 100 questions, than took 7 min break (to have some food & went to rest room). I took one more break (3 min) just 45 min before completion of my exam. I just saved only 2min time out of 4 hr.’s.

I marked around 10-12 questions, but I don’t have time to re-visit those marked questions.

All questions are very clearly elaborated; there is no confusion during interpretation, but very logical.

Around 50% questions are 3-4 lines lengthy, 10% questions are single line questions, 20% questions are 5-6 lines lengthy and 20% questions are 2-3 lines lengthy.

There is No direct ITTO questions, but without understanding ITTO’s it’s really difficult to understand situation.

2 Critical path method questions, 3 EVM questions, 1 EMV question & 2 SPI&CPI Graph questions (new to me)

Good luck with your exam!!!

Best Regards,
Chitti babu Undru
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sakhi Younes

Passed my PMP exam on 29-Apr-2017 6 years 11 months ago #10497

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Congratulations!
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: CHITTIBABU UNDRU

Passed my PMP exam on 29-Apr-2017 6 years 7 months ago #11792

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Chitti babu Undru,

I am preparing PmP exam, can you please share the books (material) for Rita and PmP guide please. I lack finance to purchase the material I only raised amount for the exam. Please assist please I am on my knees.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login