fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Failed from First try, passed on the second with great help of PMP simulator.

Failed from First try, passed on the second with great help of PMP simulator. 7 years 1 week ago #10393

• Del
  • Del's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I would like to express my gratitude to PMP simulator team!
It is really a great thing.
I failed from my first try in Dec, as i was not ready psychologically for 4 h exam, i run out of time, and completed last 5 questions just without even appropriate reading, (had 4 MP and 1 BP)i also struggled with many areas, in spite i was reading many books all recommended by PMI. (Rita, Crowe etc.). I was very disappointed in myself, and upset as my way to get PMP had many difficulties, i had an audit as well which i failed from my first attempt to complete the application. So, i decided to purchase this simulator, as my PMP comrades recommended me this. I did 5 exams in full mode, on timing, this prepared me for being strong and concentrated during real exam.
My results were not fantastic here, i had 72.5%-1 exam, 77% - 2nd exam, 79% - 3rd exam, 77% -4th exam and 79% - 5 exam.i was not sure as i read in many comments that it is necessary to get 85%. but i decided to repeat once again the ITTO and go for it. I just passed yesterday with 2P, 2 MP, and 1 BP in closin and 50 mins extra left time.
I am very happy and i would like to recommend to each and everyone to use simulator before going to exam. It is really essential program.
I wish good luck to everyone!

Failed from First try, passed on the second with great help of PMP simulator. 7 years 1 week ago #10394

• Rahul Kakkar
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
Congratulations Dilara! Thank you for highlighting the impact the simulator had on your preparation and general mindset. It would be great if you could take out some time to post further lessons learned in our "Lessons Learned" forum. I'm moving this discussion there. Thanks!
Rahul Kakkar, PMP, MBA
Community Moderator

How are we doing? Your opinion matters. To help us improve, please check out our survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pmpexamforum
Last edit: by Rahul Kakkar.

Failed from First try, passed on the second with great help of PMP simulator. 7 years 6 days ago #10453

• Thomas Chimento
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you for your post. I will be taking my exam in June. I have been getting very concerned lately about how hard the real exam is compared to the simulator exams I have taken. Just like you I have been worried about not having enough time to really read the questions and complete within the 4 hours. Last week I took a full exam and did well, scored 84%. I will be taking more full exams to prepare.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login