fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Passed

PMP Passed 7 years 1 month ago #10165

• Max
  • Max's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi. Just passed my PMP on the first try! Got 4 MP's and one BP in initiation.. not sure why did not score higher :D but happy that all hard work is over :D

PMP Passed 7 years 1 month ago #10168

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Congrats!
Community Moderator

PMP Passed 7 years 1 month ago #10173

• Venkata Surya Sagi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Congratulations Max!
Any tricks of trade for last minute prep?

Regards,
Venkata

PMP Passed 7 years 1 month ago #10210

• Max
  • Max's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I read through the Rita's Hot Topics... It summarises pretty well everything.. I also looked through the inputs/outputs at PMBOK but I would say you do not need to waste your time on memorising any inputs/outputs... There was 0 questions testing your actual knowledge of what it an input or an output to/from a particular process.. Rather you need to understand the concepts and to select the right asnwer for a situational question.. it is more important to understand what PMP is about and why it is there.. If you have invested sufficient time in prep, you should be fine)) the best last-minute prep is just to sit back and relax :D
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login