fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Mock test Score-Exam readiness

Mock test Score-Exam readiness 7 years 2 days ago #10140

• Rahul P
  • Rahul P's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
My exam is scheduled in 10 days , and I have been scoring range of 83-91% in 6 exams & 95% in ITTO which I took on PM simulator. I also took RITA FAST TRACK 8th
scored 77 - 81 % range in 5 full mocks

Please suggest me If I am okay to go ahead with the exam?comparing the difficulty level of PM simulator and real PMP exam.

Let me know if iam ready for exam ? last minute tips appricitaed
Thanks

Mock test Score-Exam readiness 7 years 10 hours ago #10166

• Joby Samuel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Rahul,

I answered 8 pm-prepcast simulator sample test and scored between approx. 75% to 84%. I passed PMP with 2P and 3MP. I needed about the same time as precast sample test

The real PMP exam maybe a little more situational based but almost same, first 50 questions a marked a lot for review

I was answering the mock test and reviewing the topics until 2 days prior to real PMP exam
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login