fbpx

Reply: FAIL in first attempt on 14th of MAR

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : FAIL in first attempt on 14th of MAR

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 10 months ago #10789

RRenu

's Avatar

I too failed my exam just yesterday. I was confident I could pass. I got confuse with the situational questions. "What would a PM do next? , what would a PM use? etc" the calculation questions were easy. sigh!

I just purchased the PM exam simulator and hope that the 9 practice exams would aid in my passing the 2nd time.
6 years 11 months ago #10749

Gail Freedman

Hi Manal,

I too failed the first time I took the exam and could not figure out where I had gone wrong. I noticed that reading and re-reading wasn't doing enough for me. Concentrating the questions under the stress of a practice timer helped me. Taking the 9 practice exams multiple times and going over every single answer whether I got it right or wrong helped me improve. Also, I made a grid of each exam and each time I took it to see where I still had areas where the score was less than passing. There was a point where that was every area! But I kept going and got better. It did take time and it was time well spent.

Please don't give up. You can do this! I look forward to hearing you report back that you passed!

Best Regards,
Gail
6 years 11 months ago #10487

Sarkis Saliba

Thank you Manal, can you please share your material with me

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
7 years 11 hours ago #10465

Anonymous

's Avatar

I would be interested in seeing your efforts that you mentioned on the prepcast site. Kindly email it to me if possible.
7 years 1 day ago #10459

Sara Osman

's Avatar

HI, I am preparing to take the exam on July, but really I am afraid!! could you please share with me your experience and your notes, appreciate..
Many Thanks,
7 years 3 days ago #10452

Anonymous

's Avatar

I did not try again yet

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login