fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed Exam on 3/11/17!

Passed Exam on 3/11/17! 7 years 1 month ago #9954

• Calvin Chan
  • Calvin Chan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
I passed my exam on 3/11/17. Below is the list of my study activities.
1. Watched PrepCast videos and took notes.
2. Memorized the Knowledge Areas and Process Groups. Practiced writing them all out each day the week before the test.
3. Memorized formulas and practiced calculations.
4. Practiced Critical Path Method.
5. Watched YouTube videos on areas that I needed to improve in.
6. Used the PMBOK and Rita books as references.
7. Reviewed the ITTOs tables each day. Eventually, I started to know them by heart just by reading them each day. It also helped understand the input and output flows between each process.
8. Took 8 out of 9 PrepCast Simulators. Reviewed all answers. This helped me understand how to answer the questions the PMBOK way instead of what I think should be the answer. I did not get the chance to do the last ITTO simulator.

Lessons Learned
• Allocate more time to take and review PrepCast Simulators. I rushed through them in a week and a half.
• Bring proper identifications to the Prometric Testing Center. I saw at least two people, scheduled to take ETS (non-PMI) exams, get sent home because they didn’t have proper identifications.

I would like to thank Cornelius, the PrepCast Team, and the forum members. The PrepCast vidoes and simulators were instrumental in passing my PMP exam. Reading the lessons learned and successful stories gave me extra motivation during my studies!

Congrats to recent PMPs and Good Luck to PMP candidates!

Regards,
Calvin

Passed Exam on 3/11/17! 7 years 1 month ago #9972

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Welcome to the team!
Community Moderator

Passed Exam on 3/11/17! 7 years 1 month ago #9995

• Steven Mudrinich, PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Congratulations!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login