fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP today! Thank you PM Prepcast!

Passed my PMP today! Thank you PM Prepcast! 7 years 1 month ago #9924

• Chris Turton
  • Chris Turton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there. I think I must be in the running for the person who took the longest to actually take the exam after they signed up for the Prepcast. I took a look back in my inbox and it appears I signed up for the PrepCast in 2012. I started studying and then, well, life got in the way. Thankfully my subscription didn't expire and the folks at OSP have been great in responding to any questions I had. I was imagining them sitting there thinking "Is this guy ever going to take the exam?" Ha.

Well, persistence pays off and I passed today with all Proficient except for Moderately Proficient in Closing. There is no doubt that the PM Prepcast played a huge role in helping me clear that hurdle. I think I will no doubt have the intro trumpet playing in my head for years. And of course - I will miss Justine and her witty goodbyes.

As far as the exam goes, the Prepcast exam simulator was of great help in preparing me for the types of questions that I was going to see as well as getting me ready for a 200 question time limited exam experience. On a timed test you don't have a lot of time to dwell on any given question so it's important you practice picking an answer and moving on. If you're not sure, mark it and come back. But don't get to the end of the time limit without seeing all the questions at least once. That's why it helps to practice at least one full exam beforehand with the Prepcast simulator. (I think I did all 8!!)

Good luck to all and thank you again.

Chris Turton - PMP, MBA, MSEE

Passed my PMP today! Thank you PM Prepcast! 7 years 1 month ago #9925

• Scott Gillard
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Congrats!
Community Moderator

Passed my PMP today! Thank you PM Prepcast! 7 years 1 month ago #9929

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Chris Turton,

Congratulations on passing your PMP exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and posting your lessons learned. Indeed, long journey. Probably the longest I’ve ever seen. But who cares? You are PMP now, it's all that matters, so it’s time to celebrate your success!

We are glad to hear that our products helped you to prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login