fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Best and optimum way to earn PMP credentials in my view

Best and optimum way to earn PMP credentials in my view 7 years 2 months ago #9794

• Pinakin Rao
  • Pinakin Rao's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Get PMP Preparation training – from Prep Cast or others with good reference about tutors knowledge and training kill
Read Rita in depth
Skim through Rita - Attempt question of all chapter of Rita
Give 1 full exam from head first
Introspect on wrong answers
Skim through PM Book
Give 1 exam from Prep Cast and give enough time to understand reason for wrong answers
Book exam slot
Give 2 exam from Prep Cast and give enough time to understand reason for wrong answers
Give 2 exam on same time slot that you have booked – after exam skim through wrong answer

Go for Exam :) - I believe that there are more than 90% chance that you will clear exam in first attempt

Pre Requisite: you must have minimum 3 years of experience on mid to large size project management
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login