fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I PASSED THE PMP ON FIRST ATTEMPT!

I PASSED THE PMP ON FIRST ATTEMPT! 7 years 3 months ago #9743

• DENVER POOLE
  • DENVER POOLE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks to the PM Prepcast I passed the exam on the first attempt. I started studying in November 2016 at wrote the test end of January 2017. During that time I listened to the pm prepcast on my half hour commute to work in the morning and half hour back home. I also spent about a half hour during my lunch breaks during the week reviewing the videos. I also used the free quiz questions available on project management.com before booking my exam I did three practice exams on the pm exam simulator and scored in the 75 percent range so I knew I was going to be ok Thanks Cornelius!!!

I PASSED THE PMP ON FIRST ATTEMPT! 7 years 3 months ago #9745

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Denver,

Congratulations on passing your PMP exam!

Thanks for sharing your lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you to prepare and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login