fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed my PMP exam today February 4,2016!!

I passed my PMP exam today February 4,2016!! 7 years 3 months ago #9730

• Subash Wickramasekara
  • Subash Wickramasekara's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I passed my PMP exam today. It has been a 6 week of study with different materials. I must say PMP exam simulator was the secret behind my success. I didn't get time to complete all 9 exams. But I competed for 5 full mock exams within exact 4 hours. I was scoring around 73-75% on each exam. Last day I review all my processors and made sure I know what I am doing. During the exam, I made sure I didn't spend any extra time for any questions. I was right on my schedule. After 2hrs I had a break for 6mts (This is very important to refresh yourself to move on). Then completed all 200 questions within 3hrs and 40mts. I had 20mts left to review my questions. I had 8 marked and 2 not attempted. I had enough time to complete those 8 questions and do the calculations left.
Lesson learned Never spend more than 80secs any each question. Questions that seem tricky or with calculations leave for review and move on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mark Wuenscher, PMP

I passed my PMP exam today February 4,2016!! 7 years 3 months ago #9733

• Mark Wuenscher, PMP
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 64
Subash,
Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! Thanks for sharing your lessons learned and experience. Best of luck to you as a certified project manager.
Cheers,
Mark
Mark Wuenscher, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Subash Wickramasekara
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login