fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP exam at 3rd February, 2017 in first attempt

Passed my PMP exam at 3rd February, 2017 in first attempt 7 years 3 months ago #9725

• Kyaw Wanna
  • Kyaw Wanna's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,
I just passed my PMP exam in 3rd February, 2017 on my frist attempt.
This was as difficult as I thought. Most of the questions were related on applying scenarios rather than asking theories.
Most of them were asking about change (request), risk and close procurements.
There are also 5 or 6 questions for the calculations expecially about Earned Value.
For my exam preparation, I just had 1 hour in weekdays and 6 hours in weekends within 3 months.

Based on my exam experience, PM Prepcast's PMP exam simulators (Premium Exams) are so helpful to me.
Eventhough I just tried only 7 mockup tests in this simulator, this experience was really useful in my real exam.
Apart from this, I also tried "brainbok.com" which is one of the best for learning the ITTO, "pmtraining.com", and "PMP Pocket Preparation(for mobile)".

Cheers,
Kyaw Wanna

Passed my PMP exam at 3rd February, 2017 in first attempt 7 years 3 months ago #9728

• Rahul Kakkar
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
Hi Kyaw,

Congratulations on passing the PMP exam! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and tips. Best of luck to you as a new PMP.
Rahul Kakkar, PMP, MBA
Community Moderator

How are we doing? Your opinion matters. To help us improve, please check out our survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pmpexamforum
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login