fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed on my first attempt on 1st February

I passed on my first attempt on 1st February 7 years 3 months ago #9713

• Ferenc Csizmadia
  • Ferenc Csizmadia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I passed on my first attempt in 1st February and have to say, it definitely didn't happen without your great tool. It taught me perfectly how to see through the question and focus on what it really means instead of what I read. Also helped me very much to manage my time during the exam. Eventually I found the exam's questions to be shorter and quicker to answer than the test questions on the simulator, therefore I finished the exam 35 mins. before the deadline while I was usually only able to finish 5-10 mins before in the simulator. I

On the exam I had several risk and proper change control related questions. Had 2 CPM questions and several easy EVM related ones.
The outcome was 4x MP and 1P level. I'm suggesting now to all my friends aspiring the PMP Exam to use your tool as I think this is the best and most proper way of getting ready for the big day! :-)

Once again thank you very much for your help I very much appreciate the excellent C/B ratio of your service! ;-)

Cheers, Ferenc

I passed on my first attempt on 1st February 7 years 3 months ago #9721

• Steven McClaugherty
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
  • Thank you received: 4
Congratulations Ferenc! I have an upcoming exam soon. I have a question or two for you, if you don't mind me asking. On your Exam, did you have several questions related to knowledge of ITTO? In preparation for the Exam, did you end up doing all the Exams available? So far I have scored an 85.5% on my last Exam (6), I am not sure if that is sufficient or not. I would like to try to improve as much as I can in the next 2 weeks. Thank you. Steven

I passed on my first attempt on 1st February 7 years 3 months ago #9726

• PavanKumar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Congratulations on your success....!
Could you please Post your all your mock test scores from the day 1 of purchase, so that it will be useful as benchmark for aspirants to crack PMP...

Regards,
PavanKumar

I passed on my first attempt on 1st February 7 years 3 months ago #9738

• Ferenc Csizmadia
  • Ferenc Csizmadia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi,
I completed 7 full mock exams on the pmp-exam-simulator site. I had 78,5%; 82,5%; 82,5%; 82,5%; 86%; 85%; 86,5%

Interestingly, once I was more confident about the process orientation of the 47 processes I managed to get over 80%, than as long as I was not fully aware of the input output and tools I was always hitting the same level. Than I invested some more time to learn these and managed to get over 85%. Another key part was when I managed to understand the "hidden" part of the question. This is most of the case about "sequencing the activities you do to resolve a situation or problem and choose the first one on these list." It played a very important part on the exam to understand how these really have to be interpreted. Than I was making 86,5% and also managed to pass the exam.

I had also ITTO questions but not in the typical format, rather the questions was asking for an answer that required to know the right chronological order of the ITTO parts. I think the exam is now more interested to know if someone understands the principles and the reasons behind these rather than just to know the ITTO table.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login