fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP exam

Passed the PMP exam 7 years 3 months ago #9582

• Josip Šiljeg
  • Josip Šiljeg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all!

I passed my PMP exam on my first attmept on January 19th!

First I would like to thank all contributors in this forum. I found everything I needed here and in PM PrepCast - from "how to apply" to study plan and advices for the big day.

I started in September by listening PMPrepacst and developnig study plan. It took my around one month to pass through all lessons. After listening PMPrepacst I started with PMBOK Guide and started making my own script. I found out that it is much easier to read PMBOK Guide after you have passed through all lesons in PM Prepast. After PMBOK Guide I started my first pass through RMC PMP Exam Prep. Great book with great advices for exam and for real life practice. I finished one month before scheduled exam and I started second pass along with taking exams in The PM Exam Simulator. I took all 9 full tests. In total I took around 2.500 questions, read PMBOK Guide one (from first to last page) and 2 more times "my script from PMBOK guide" and complete RMC PMP Exam Prep two times.

My top tips for all who are preparing for exam:
1. Make notes while reading PMBOK Guide and listening PM Prepast - it will be much easier to repeat these short notes you made and you will learn with understanding
2. Most important thing on exam is concentration - get yourself familiarized with taking full 4 hour exam - greatest benefit of The PM Exam Simulator
3. Take good night sleep before exam

On exam day I arrived to Testing center one hour before. They have had some issues because power outage night before so my exam started in 9:20 insead of scheduled 9:00 but there is no mandatory dependency on strart time so I took my 4 hours and passed. Testing center personnel was very polite and explained all rules before start of exam. I took 2 breaks - first after 2 hours of test and 2nd after I finished and before reviewing. After test I filled out survey and there was my result - PASS!

Finally, I would like to thank PMPrepacst for thier fantastic tools (PMPrepacst, Formulas and Simulator) and this great forum and wish all the best to all in their PMP Exam.

Thanks again and good luck!
Josip Šiljeg

Passed the PMP exam 7 years 3 months ago #9631

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Josip Šiljeg,

Congratulations on passing your PMP exam!

Thanks for sharing your lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you to prepare and pass your exam. I agree with your tip that it’s much easier to read PMBOK® Guide after you have watched all lessons in the PM PrepcastTM.

Enjoy your brand new PMP credentials, celebrate your success, and don’t forget to start earning your PDU’s.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login