fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed My PMP Exam

Passed My PMP Exam 7 years 3 months ago #9546

• Housam Krema
  • Housam Krema's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

I passed my PMP exam , and I wish the same for every one preparing to pass the PMP exam, the PMP Prepacst simulator has really helped me to find my knowledge gap, get a real taste of real exam , and manage my time properly in the exam.

The exam really focus on your deep understanding of the PMBoK guide, and your ability to analyze different situation and your understanding of what should have been done, and what should you do in future.

Memorizing ITTOs will help if it's associated with deep understanding

it took me 2.5 months of preparation, 5 days PMP prep class, used Rita Exam prep book, done 6 PMP-prepcast Simulation exam with average 85%, used the available free resources in the internet ( Videos, Questions, Templates ), in 2 days prior the exam date I have done full quick review of ( memory sheets, small videos , one free exam simulation) , the day before exam date just relaxed and prepared myself physically and mentally - drinking a lot of water , met with my friend, and slept early.

In the exam date I arrived too early, read the Test center rules, and followed the test room check in procedure .

I relaxed in the exam , I spent enough time on each question, some questions I reread them several time, although I marked some question for review but I've just got 5 minutes remained to check them again .

and finally I would like to thank the PMP-Prepcast team for their support and prompt response I got through the live feedback feature.
and I wish all the best for all PMP-prepcast members in their PMP Exam.

Thanks again and good luck

Housam Krema, PMP

Passed My PMP Exam 7 years 3 months ago #9553

• Rahul Kakkar
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
Congratulations Housam! Thank you for posting your lessons learned. Time to celebrate, before onwards to PDUs :)
Rahul Kakkar, PMP, MBA
Community Moderator

How are we doing? Your opinion matters. To help us improve, please check out our survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pmpexamforum
The following user(s) said Thank You: Housam Krema

Passed My PMP Exam 7 years 3 months ago #9560

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Housam Krema,

Congratulations on passing your PMP exam!

Thank you for sharing your lessons learned. I remember your valuable inputs from our Live FeedbackTM feature. This feature is unique to our simulator and proved to be a highly helpful tool for the prospective PMP aspirants. We are glad that we were able to help you in your preparations.

Now it's time to celebrate your success and enjoy your brand new PMP credentials. Don't forget to start earning your PDU's.

Best of luck in all your future endeavors!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Housam Krema
Last edit: by Stan Po - Admin.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login