fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed my PMP Exam 30/12/2016

Passed my PMP Exam 30/12/2016 7 years 3 months ago #9365

• Kenny Thompson
  • Kenny Thompson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed my PMP exam after 2nd attempt. If feels like 1st attempt really as the first time I attempted it after I only studied for about 6 weeks. This time around I spent about 5 months with planned and carefull study plan with various sources from the internet. I made my own videos on youtube as well so I watched them when I couldnt be bothered to read. I must however say that in all of that, the best study material was this PrePcast questions. They were SIMPLY THE BEST TOOLS I used in final weeks to the exam. The 200 questions a piece gave me the stamina I needed to practise for the real exam and how to keep calm and focused for such a long time. I was initially worried that I got less than 80% in my fist few mock exams but I channeled that positively to really understand how the questions are framed, looked for key words and patterns. Also, I gave a lot of feedback which I found really useful in tapping into how the PMP gurus think and reason. I did the ITTO exams last on the PreP Cast and I got like 95%. To me, that was the deal breaker for the real exam. I could easily see patterns and my thought process was as clear as crystal during the real exam on "D" Day. I felt like I was doing another PREP CAST exam and was so relaxed. I got profficent levels in all but Closing Processing Group where I got Moderately Proficient..

Passed my PMP Exam 30/12/2016 7 years 3 months ago #9366

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Dear Kenny,

Congratulations on passing your PMP exam!

Thank you very much for sharing your lessons learned. I definitely remember your valuable inputs via our PM Simulator LiveFeedbackTM feature. I'm glad it helped you in your preparations for the exam and eventually in the successful outcome. Your feedback also helped us to improve our products for all our customers.

Enjoy your new PMP credentials in New 2017 Year! Next step would be to start earning your PDUs. We are here to help you with this "project" as well.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login